Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, August 5, 2011

Sporty 40 Cookies

Chad is turning 40 and his wife wanted to surprise him with a party. 

She opted for a “Sporty 40” theme, so I made basketball, football and baseball cookies and of course added a black 40 to each cookie to help remind everyone just how old Chad is. 


Happy 40th Birthday Chad!
Thanks Becky
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment