Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, December 4, 2011

A grandfather's love

I'm thankful for the all of the new people that the article has introduced me to. 
I received a phone call from Stan on Monday, well he called and my husband took a message, I attempted to call Stan back at the number I thought my husband wrote down, but I was dialing the wrong number.  Once I had the right number and was able to talk to Stan, I heard a story of his love for his granddaughter Jessica, and her love of the Beatles.  Jessica has been through a lot, and some might argue that it's an understatement.  Today there is a party for Jessica because she is finished with her Chemotherapy.  Stan asked me to make some cookies for Jessica to help celebrate this joyous day, and so I made cookies to represent Jessica's love for the Beatles. 
Thank you Stan.

~ Enjoy! ~






No comments:

Post a Comment