Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mary's 40th Surprise

Julie contacted me to see if I could make a cake for Mary's 40th Birthday Surprise party.

Mary's favorite cake flavor is Cherry Chip so I made that for her, and Julie can't have milk so we worked with that.
Mary I hope you had a wonderful Surprise Birthday.
Many thanks Julie; it was a pleasure working with you.
~ Enjoy! ~




No comments:

Post a Comment