Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday and Weddings

I just finished baking Christmas Tree Cookies and Snowflake Cookies that will be on display at the Door County YMCA for the Childcare Auction.  I am donating 2 dozen holiday cookies, and the Auction starts today.  I am making up some sample Wedding cookie designs for someone who "might" be interested in giving cookies as a party favor for their wedding...the colors aren't exact as I have only spoken with the future Mother-in-Law regarding this, but these are to give the bride an idea of what she could possibly do.

1 comment:

  1. Tahna,
    Your cookies are amazing looking and delicious! Placing my official order for 2 dozen cookies for baby shower for delivery on Friday, January 14th. Thanks much!!

    Lori Meyer

    ReplyDelete