Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rainbow Day Cookies

My oldest son is in Kindergarten, and has been having themed color days since school started. Well tomorrow is Rainbow day, kids are encouraged to wear the color of the day, and then his teacher reads them a book about that color.

As I made the black cookies for my 4 year old, my 5 1/2 year old asked when I was going to make cookies for his class. After chatting with his teacher I found out that there aren't any kids with allergies and I could make cookies, so tomorrow Ms. Hammen's Kindergarten class will enjoy these.

~ Enjoy! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment