Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Monday, November 12, 2012

Aleah's Mickey Mouse Cookies

Aleah turned 4 and "LOVES" Mickey Mouse. Her Mom Mary asked if I could make her some cookies to take to her friends at day care.
 
I used the Mickey shaped cookie cutter from my friend Kelly but thought the cookie was too large for the 4 year olds so I made their Mickey's on square cookies.
 
Oh and Aleah's favorite color is orange, so I had to make a Mickey with orange ears.
 
Happy Birthday Aleah!
 
Thanks Mary!
 
Thanks Kelly for letting me use your cookie cutter.
 
~ Enjoy! ~
 




Thank you cookies for Kelly's family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment