Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Birthday treats

So nearly (ahem) 3 weeks ago my oldest turned 7...we celebrated his birthday a lot...dinner out here and there, school treats, and our neighbor over on his actual birthday...needless to say I'm behind in posting so here are all of the wonderful things he enjoyed on his Birthday.

~Enjoy! ~
Rice Krispy Sushi

Drawing of what my son wanted on his cookie cake
How his cookie cake turned out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment