Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Thursday, January 23, 2014

2013 Year in Review April-September

I've been busy this past year, and haven't had much time to post on here.  Here are a few of my favorites between April and September. 
 
~ Enjoy! ~











































 
 

1 comment:

  1. We've still got some of our cookies in our freezer; we're hoarding them because they're so good!! Thank you again for being a part of our special day Tahna!! Can't wait to get more cupcakes and cookies from you! :D

    ReplyDelete