Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, December 24, 2010

Little Elves

Well my three little elves were busy today delivering the last of our Christmas Cookies, we had one more request so we set to baking and with the help of my 3 little elves delivered cookies to the Hospital today as well as the Post Office for a surprise for a friend.  Of course the treat won't make it before Christmas but they should be a sweet surprise on Monday. 

We also started thinking about summer after all those winter/Christmas cookies so we made up some strawberry cookies, and we even made up some chocolate royal icing to make chocolate dipped strawberry cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment