Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, December 3, 2011

A double Happy Birthday!

Nancy and Maury both celebrated their birthdays in November one turned 75 and the other turned 80. This sweet couple is celebrating their birthdays today.

Their cake is a white cake with a strawberry filling that is then topped with butter cream, and their birthday cookies are assorted shapes (Cakes, Cupcakes, Rectangles, Circles and Stars)
Happy Birthday Nancy and Maury!
Thanks Lois for your continued business.
~ Enjoy! ~








No comments:

Post a Comment