Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nick's Birthday Cookies

Nick celebrated his birthday with his family on Monday even though his birthday is today and his wife posted his loot of "favorite" things and I jokingly teased that my cookies didn't make the cut, and that I would have to bribe Nick with cookies to make the cut next year. 

I ended up throwing these together very last minute...Happy Birthday Nick! 

Thank Amber!

~ Enjoy! ~


No comments:

Post a Comment