Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, April 27, 2012

Engagement Cupcakes

Amy and Jesse are getting married in just under 2 months, and today they are having some Engagement pictures taken. Amy asked about cupcakes for the occasion.

I made Jumbo Vanilla cupcakes, and used some different techniques for the detailing on the cupcakes.

I also made some heart shaped cookies for Amy to stick into the cupcakes that say "I do and Me too" which is part of the upcoming wedding.

Amy also wanted a cupcake for the photographers.  I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!
Congrats Amy and Jesse!

~ Enjoy! ~






No comments:

Post a Comment