Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Treats for the Big Cheese

My middle son is the "Big Cheese" this week in his 4K class, and the theme is "Under the Sea" I wanted to do something special for him this week, so besides taking snacks in all week, I also made an extra special treat for him to share with his class. He has a summer birthday, so bringing treats in for his birthday isn't a choice, and his half-birthday falls days before Christmas and that time of year can be crazy so I opted to do it "Big" for my "Big Cheese".

I made some Angel Fish cookies that I had the kids "paint" with food coloring, and then for snack I made Pirate Telescopes.
(Wish I could give credit to the individual who came up with these, they are not my original idea...but I can't find who originally made these, even among all of my blogs that I follow, I can't come up with it)


Using an ice cream cone that I filled with Puppy Chow, and then sealed it in with a cookie and put a Rolo® on the bottom. I painted with frosting blue water, light brown sand and a palm tree.


I was so busy with my "Big Cheese" that I forgot to pull my camera out while the kids enjoyed the treats.
~ Enjoy! ~

A plain Angle Fish Cookie








No comments:

Post a Comment