Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, July 29, 2012

Amanda's 16th Birthday

Amanda's family had a surprise party to help Amanda celebrate her 16th Birthday on Friday.

Amanda's cake was a marble cake that was topped with buttercream and fondant. 

The top of her cake had fondant ribbons and some “Bling” cookies.   

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Many Thanks Kerry!

~Enjoy! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment