Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Charlotte and Joe's Wedding Shower

Charlotte and Joe are getting married in September, and this past weekend there was a Bridal Shower for them.
 
I made these cookies for the occasion. The cookies on the platter were enjoyed during the shower and the cookies that were bagged served as goodies for the games that were played. 
 
Congrats Charlotte and Joe!
 
Thanks Lorie!
~ Enjoy! ~
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment