Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thanking you Stars

Over a week ago we saw our regular MD for a Well Child Checkup for my youngest son.

I had been out of my kitchen the majority of the week before and making cookies like I regularly do was off my radar.

About 11 PM the night before his appointment I remembered that I didn't have any cookies ready so we went to our appointment empty handed, apologizing profusely and promising to bring cookies in later that week.

Last Friday we dropped off these cookies both sugar and chocolate chip cookies to thank the wonderful medical staff.
~ Enjoy! ~


No comments:

Post a Comment