Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall 50 2012 Cookies

Some dear friends and I participated in the Door County Fall 50 again this year, and what's a run without some cookies. ;)
 
Our team name this year was "The Honeymoon is Over" so I made some beach/sunset themed cookies.
 
The cookies were not only delicious, but also helpful in securing prime parking spots as we used the cookies to "bribe" volunteers. 
(Thanks Doug)
 
Thanks for the wonderful day ladies!
 
~ Enjoy! ~
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment