Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's a surprise...

I took 4 boxes to be mailed out on Monday, of course I was late enough getting around that they didn't make it out until yesterday, but with it being Presidents day on Monday I wasn't too worried about it. My 4 boxes were all gifts, and 5 individuals will be receiving cookies.  Only one person knows they are on their way, but they aren't for her they are for her daughter.   

My dear friend Dana's daughter is turning 3 so I sent her come cat cookies and other "birthday" ones. 



Our twin nieces are turning 9 so they each will be receiving a set of cookies shaped like cakes, cupcakes in each of their favorite colors. 


Our neighbors daughter had a boy so I made some ducks and onesies cookies that they will hopefully enjoy. 


I also know someone who is going for Ms. Shamrock 2011 so of course she will be receiving some cookies. 

1 comment: