Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Valentine

Well tomorrow is the big Valentine's Day party at my son's school.  He only goes to school Tuesday-Friday so he won't have school on the actual "Valentine's Day".  I decided I would make and decorate heart cookies for his classmates.  The cookies will be bagged up and handed out like the paper Valentine's he took the time to write his name and his classmates names on.  I let him have a little input on the cookies and he declared that the girls would receive pink, and the boys would get red.  I let him choose the cookie cutter, he originally wanted to do one for the boys and one for the girls, but I nixed that idea and declared just one cookie cutter.  I then wrote the To: Name- From : Name on all of the cookies.  Off to decorate some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment