Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Couldn't Bee, Mia's Three

Yes that's right Miss Mia is 3, hard to believe.  I remember seeing/meeting Miss Mia at story time just days after she was born.  But guess what now she is 3.  Mia celebrated her birthday with some special friends on Wednesday with some cookies that people were buzzing about, and hopefully everyone will be buzzing over her "Bee" cake.  A yellow cake topped with butter cream frosting.  Again Hap-bee Birthday Mia!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment