Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Steel Bridge Songfest TWENELEVEN


11 years ago a group of dedicated individuals got together to save the Michigan Street Steel Bridge here in Sturgeon Bay which has morphed into a 3 day songfest known as Steel Bridge Songfest.



I was asked by a friend if I would be willing to donate some cookies to the songwriter’s this week before the actual songfest.

Here is the website of the group that organizes the
Steel Bridge Songfest www.steelbridgesongfest.org

Here is what they will be feasting on tonight. There are many different designs, I wasn’t able to take a picture of each individual cookie, but I did try my best to keep them fun, but also incorporate the Tweneleven theme of the songfest.



Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment