Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bruce and Chris' 40th Anniversary Cake

Bruce and Chris are celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary today and their daughter Amy ordered this cake to help celebrate the joyous day.

The cake is a "Rob" chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting and then chocolate shavings.

Happy Anniversary Bruce and Chris!

Thanks Amy!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment