Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Monday, August 22, 2011

A cake just because...

A few weeks ago, we were headed out of town, and I needed someone to fill in for me at work.  My boss was available so I told her I would repay her for working for me in cake.  Well the beginning of August was "Cookie Crazy", I made over 500 cookies.  I wasn't able to make the cake until this past weekend.  I delivered her cake yesterday. 

Thanks MC!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment