Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cookies in the Mail

My friend Nicole at Life's a Batch http://lifesabatch.com/ choose a word this year, and I believe her word was "Give".

I piggy backed off her word and I have tried to do just that during the past 11 months.

I've tried to give my time and talents this year and these cookies are going to two well deserving recipients...that don't have a clue that they are on their way. 

I sent my husband to the post office after he got off work this morning...he wasn't too pleased to be the 15th person in line waiting to mail something...especially since the post office was closed yesterday.
 


~ Enjoy! ~









No comments:

Post a Comment