Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Annika's Birthday Cookies

Annika is celebrating her 7th Birthday today with some close friends. I made Annika and her friend’s heart shaped chocolate chip cookies and then frosted the cookies and put their names on them. The cookies are doubling as dessert for the girls as well as a party favors.


Happy Birthday Annika!


Thanks Sarah!

~ Enjoy! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment