Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet Valentine!

My kids live from one holiday to the next...even before Christmas they were wondering what holiday would be next...Groundhog's day...which technically we don't celebrate all that much, so they have been looking forward to Valentine's Day...I was asked to make some Valentine's cookies for a photo shot for CRG Photography. 
                    
 Thanks Cassie...as always I look forward to seeing your handy work. 

~ Enjoy! ~




No comments:

Post a Comment