Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pink Cupcakes for the Doctors and staff

Natalie and Jon wanted to thank everyone who helped bring their sweet little girl Madelyn into this world, so today when they go in for an appointment they will be showering the medical staff that helped them through this journey with some pink cupcakes.  Half of the cupcakes are chocolate and the other half are a white cake.  What a sweet gesture on their behalf.   

I decided to shower Natalie and Jon with a small cake.  Their small cake is a white and chocolate marble cake.

Thanks Natalie and Jon!
~ Enjoy! ~


No comments:

Post a Comment