Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ducks and Carriages

 
Some time ago I was asked to do cookies for a Baby Shower, well it's funny to me how fast time goes by and all the sudden it's time to be baking and delivering the cookies.  I did two different designs for the ducks, and each carriage is just a little bit different.  Of course I had to make a special little gift for the Mom-to-Be, and an Thank You set of cookies for the individual who requested the cookies.  Enjoy!
The Shower Platter
Special Cookies for the Mom-to-Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment