Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, January 14, 2011

Fondant Fun

Today was my first time working with Fondant, I made homemade Marshmallow Fondant last night, quite easy and very tasty.  I also baked my cakes last night so when my boys were busy playing I set to work.  Of course the boys were very curious as to what I was doing and soon joined me.  They choose the colors and the shape of the fondant.  I am looking forward to working more with fondant in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment