Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, January 29, 2011

"The Rob"

I have decided to name this beauty "The Rob".  It is a chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream in between two 8 inch round cakes.  Then it is slathered with you guessed it chocolate butter cream and then nicely topped with chocolate shavings.  In case you couldn't tell "Rob" likes chocolate. 

2 comments:

  1. This cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. My husband “The Rob” loves chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It’s his absolute favorite; in fact, he insisted we have chocolate wedding cake with chocolate frosting. That’s right; I had a brown wedding cake. Rob insists it was the best cake he has ever tasted!

    ReplyDelete