Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Treats and More

 


Easter will be here tomorrow and I finished out my week with a few more Easter egg cookies. 



 








 

This is a yellow cake with pink and yellow rosettes covering it.



 


 
I made another "Rob" for those of you who don't know about the "Rob" its 2-8 inch chocolate cakes that have a thick layer of chocolate butter cream frosting in-between.  Then it is covered in chocolate butter cream and then topped with chocolate shavings. Only for the serious Chocolate Lover.



I also made this cake; it is 2-8 inch white cakes with a layer of lemon between them.  The sides are made out of butter cream, and then it is topped with another layer of lemon.  This cake screams spring to me.



 



My last cake is one that we enjoyed tonight.  It is a double layer yellow cake with lemon filling, and then it is drizzled with a light glaze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment