Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Butterflies

I love when I am able to take an idea and expand on it.  That was the case with this chocolate/vanilla marble Butterfly Cake.  I was able to decorate as I wished, something girly, maybe some pinks, purples, greens, but whatever I wanted.  This is what I came up with, seems to work.  I then tried to coordinate another cake with the Butterfly Cake, using my Butterfly Cookie cutter I made an outline for the two butterflies and then added color. 




With the weather like it is today I think it actually feels like spring.  Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment