Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Surprises



My goal in these cookies was to think spring and to test out my "spring" cookie cutters.
These cookies had many destinations, the first was the pharmacy, and I actually had a "planned" visit to pick up a prescription rather than just stopping by after visiting the doctor so I packed a plate and surprised all of the wonderful people that work so hard at the pharmacy.

The next 3 sets were wrapped up and put in a box and shipped to 3 unsuspecting people. One is my grandmother who just had eye surgery on Thursday, I'm hoping these help brighten her mood, and make her Easter enjoyable. The other two boxes are total surprises for some dear friends.
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment