Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Elmo Cake

Our church had a Time and Talent Auction last November.  I donated two dozen decorated sugar cookies and a cake.  The cookies were delivered before Christmas, and the cake is for this weekend.  A special 1 year old boy will be enjoying this marble Elmo cake today at his first birthday party.  Happy Birthday Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment