Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Door County Distillery Cookies

This morning the Door County Distillery will be having their ribbon cutting ceremony, and to celebrate that joyous occasion they will be feasting on some sugar cookies that I made. The cookies are rectangle ones with the Door County Distillery Logo, the Keyhole Logo and of course Martini glasses. I’m honored that my cookies are being included in the celebration, thank you Jamie for including me  in the celebration.
Enjoy!





Martini Glasses ready for delivery.

Keyhole and Logo Cookies bagged ready for delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment