Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chocolate Cake AKA the Rob

A few years ago when we moved from Nebraska to God’s Country my parents and their dear friends started an annual trip to Door County.  Last year due to unforeseen circumstances it didn’t happen that my parents were here, but their friends came and they brought their daughter and new grandson.  Their daughter just happened to be one of my dearest friends from elementary school.  Well this year the tradition continued and my parents and their friends are here with their daughter and grandson. 
It happened to be my dear friend Alison’s birthday on the 27th so we celebrated tonight with a “Rob”.  If you aren’t familiar with the “Rob” it is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and then chocolate shavings on top…only for those who truly love chocolate. 

Happy Birthday Alison! 
Thanks MaryBeth! 

Enjoy!


Inside view of the cake and frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment