Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner Samples

Here are some “sample” cookies I made for our neighbor who is hosting her son’s rehearsal dinner at her house. 
I tried different things making the hearts into tuxedos and dress tops, writing the date on their cookies, mini wedding cakes.  They have previously sampled my martini cookies and those were something else we considered, but what we ended up deciding on was motorcycles. 

Yes…motorcycles. 
I showed the bride and groom to be who just happened to be over eating dinner and they both agreed that motorcycle cookies it would be. 
So be on the lookout for some motorcycle cookies in my future. 

Enjoy!




What the motorcycle cookie cutter looks like. 
Thanks to http://www.ecrandal.com/index.html for having the perfect cookie cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment