Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Peace, Love and Birthday Cake

This cake and cupcakes are for an 11 year old who loves peace signs and tie dye. 
The cake and cupcakes are chocolate and the cupcakes are topped with butter cream frosting, I used 4 different colors placing them in the pastry bag a little at a time to come up with the mixed, tie dye look for the frosting.  The cake is topped with butter cream and then covered with homemade marshmallow fondant, and then detailing was done with Royal Icing. 

Happy Birthday Marley! 

Thanks Cassie! 

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment