Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, July 1, 2011

Stars and Stripes for the 4th

Typically I like two weeks’ notice for my cookies, it gives me time to prepare myself, think and brainstorm how exactly I am going to accomplish them, and if need be it gives me plenty of time to do a sample or test run so that I am not frustrating myself and family because my cookies aren't what I think they should be.


So when Sarah sent me a message asking if she could get cookies for today on Wednesday, it threw me for a loop. I knew I would be making cookies for a 50th birthday surprise so having cookies wasn't going to be an issue, the issue was going to be getting my creative juices flowing on stars and stripes. Thank goodness I made some flags and stars for Memorial Day, so I "knew" what I was in for.

So here they are in all their glory...they were picked up this morning and are headed to Minnesota for a birthday surprise.

Thanks Sarah!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment