Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, October 23, 2011

5 girls~50 miles Cookies

Some of you may know this but I have been training most of the summer and fall for a running race. Well that race occurred yesterday, it was a 50 mile race that I competed in with 4 other girls. We each took turns running different legs of the race, and I ran a total of 11.3 miles.

Now those of you who have known me for a long time I was never a "runner" a swimmer yes, but I was never a "runner".  Somewhere during the training I started enjoying my runs, and I am looking forward to many more races in the future.

Since my entire team had never competed in the Fall 50 before our team name was the "Fall 50 Virgins". Unlike most of our competitors we did not have team shirts, but we did have team cookies.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment