Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Monday, October 31, 2011

Thankful Pumpkin Cookies

I made these cookies for several different people to express my gratitude.

My middle son had a play date today with a classmate, so I decided I would give the family that so generously took my 4 year old off my hands all day some cookies. I bagged the cookies, and let my son draw on the bag for his friend Zack's family.

Thanks Doug!


The next set of cookies went to my ever so talented hair dresser and the girls at the salon. I was long overdue for a haircut, and I always appreciate her time and her talent.

Thanks Kelly!


The next set (I forgot to snap a picture but they looked like all the rest) went to my dear sweet friend Lisa who generously handed down some clothes to my youngest. I've been meaning to make her cookies for months.

Thanks Lisa!

~ Enjoy! ~


Bagged cookies for Zack's family.

Ditto.

The Cookies in the Bag

How my 4 year old decorated the bag for his friend.

Cookies for the salon

Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment