Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Monday, October 10, 2011

Carly Roses' Birthday Cupcakes!

Ms. Carly Rose had a birthday on Saturday and turned 17. She was busy working and tonight she has a Swim Team dinner at her house so her mom asked me to make cupcakes for the Girls Swim Team. I made 15 white cupcakes and 15 chocolate cupcakes, and frosted them with blue frosting like water...and added Swedish Fish to them...the year I coached the Girls Swim Team, they were a team favorite. 

Happy Birthday Carly!


Thanks Megan!

Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment