Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Monday, October 3, 2011

Fire truck Cookies for my son's Kindergarten Class

Some of you may remember that my first "try" at cookies was just last year when the fire trucks came to visit my oldest son's 4 K (preschool) classroom.

Well, today his kindergarten class was visited by the Sturgeon Bay Fire Fighters and I made his class fire truck cookies for the occasion.

I've made a lot of fire truck cookies this week as my middle son will have the fire truck visit on Thursday, and I am making cookies for all of the 4K afternoon students to enjoy. 

They look vaguely similar to these.

~ Enjoy! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment