Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Arry's Rainbow Cake

I was given the opportunity to make cupcakes for Arry's class earlier this week, and a Rainbow Cake for her friend get-together today.

Arry's cake is a strawberry cake that has a layer of strawberry in-between that is then topped with butter cream frosting.

It sounded like Arry and her friends were going to have a fun day in Green Bay doing all sorts of things, and then return home for some cake.

Happy Birthday Arry! .

Thanks Teri!
~ Enjoy! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment