Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Basketball Cookies for my Facebook Winner

Brenda was the winner for my Facebook™ giveaway.  Her prize since she is local was her choice of a cake or cookies.  Brenda asked if I could make cookies for her to take to the Mueller Family Tournament.  I made a few plain basketball cookies, and wrote the kids names on a few. 

Thanks Brenda!  

~Enjoy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment