Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jen's 40th Surprise Party

Jen's husband Paul went all out for her 40th Birthday. First he arranged for Jen's family to all get together for a nice meal out on Friday, and then he organized a Surprise Party for her on Saturday. Paul asked me to make cookies and cake for the occasion.

Jen's cake was a chocolate cake with a layer of chocolate butter cream between the two layers and then entire cake was topped in butter cream.  For the decorations on Jen’s cake I choose to show someone swimming, biking and running.  Jen is one of the girls I am training for my half marathon and half Ironman with.  The cookies were shamrocks since her party was on St. Patrick's Day.
Hope you had a great birthday Jen...remember you are only as old as you act.
Thanks Paul!
~ Enjoy! ~




No comments:

Post a Comment