Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Randal's 60th Birthday Cake

Last week Randal celebrated his 60th Birthday, but last night he celebrated with some close friends and his dear wife Mary.  Mary asked that his cake have a peace sign, and so here is Randal's chocolate cake with butter cream frosting. 

Happy Birthday Randal! 

Many thanks Mary! 

~ Enjoy! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment