Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, March 16, 2012

Bill's 50th Birthday Cake

Teri asked if I could make a "Rob" for Bill's 50th Birthday. As Teri picked up the cake, we got to talking about the surprise party and got to laughing that the "Rob" was quite small and that Teri had invited about 30 people to his party. Neither Teri nor I thought to ask the other about that.

Happy 50th Birthday Bill!

Thanks Teri!

~ Enjoy! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment