Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Brittany's Bridal Shower

Today our church had a Bridal Shower for Brittany who is getting married at the end of the month. I made Brittany a vanilla cake that had a layer of butter cream between the two layers and then topped the cake with butter cream. Brittany and Ben will be getting married at the end of the month.

Congrats Brittany and Ben!

~Enjoy! ~


No comments:

Post a Comment