Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ambulance, Fire Trucks, and Kitty's OH MY!

Conor and Kenadi celebrated their 6th and 4th birthdays today.

I made Conor a marble cake shaped like an ambulance, and for his school friends I made them each a Fire Truck cookie with their name on it...and cookies for at home so Mom and Dad can enjoy also.


I made Kenadi strawberry cupcakes with Hello Kitty on them.

Happy Birthday Conor and Kenadi, I hope you had a blast at Jump on It.

Thanks again Melissa!

~ Enjoy! ~








No comments:

Post a Comment